Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School

With two of my three kids back in school as of today, I had some time to myself when the Little Guy decided to have an almost 2 hour nap. At first I wasn't sure what to do. Write? Knit? Read? Quilt? I went with the last one.

I finished piecing the Rebel Flock quilt. I plan on quilting it this month and hang it in our bedroom.

Sewed more scraps together for charity quilts. A big stack of 3 inch squares sewn into pairs on the left and some 4 patches (made from 2 inch squares) sewn together on the right. 

Quilted 2 potholders. Not great but nice to have these done. These will be a gift.

Both have the same fabric on the back.

I finally decided what I am going to do with this Cuzco charm pack my SIL gave me. I'll be using the black as an accent for a wall hanging.

With no older siblings to follow around and bug, Floyd got into my stuff. He got hold of some charm squares and had some fun.

He tried to hold them all in one hand.

But had a little difficulty.

Oops.

Picking them back up.

Love his little scrunched up hand overflowing with fabric.

When he was done, he threw the squares on top of some toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...