Friday night I finished knitting the Elfe top I was making as my July project for Camp Loopy. Finally got some pictures taken yesterday. I love this top. It feels great. I'd like to make it again in different colour combinations - black and white, red and purple and maybe even a solid.
Instead of cutting the yarns at each stripe I carried them. Partly because I was afraid I'd run out of yarn and because I didn't want to weave in all those ends. At the bottom you can see what it looks like on the inside compared to the "seam" that appears on the outside.
Looking forward to starting project 3 on Thursday.