Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

September Goals Update

I made a list of my goals for the month last Friday. Here's an update on my progress this week.
I don't think I mentioned the scrap charity quilts last week, but working on them is part of my goals for the year. Above are almost 200 pairs of 3 inch squares sewn together. 

Here are 8 blocks made up of 2 inch squares. If I am aiming for a 60 x 80 quilt, it will take 5 blocks per row so I still have a long way to go.

I basted the first quilt on my to-quilt list and made the backing for another. I only have batting scraps so I might have to buy some batting before I can baste anymore.

I got so much piecing done on my Made in Cherry quilt that it requires 2 pictures. Above are the two side pieces.
And here is the top half of the middle section. I am loving this quilt. It might replace the quilt for our bed I have on my to-quilt list for this month. I am so in love with this quilt that I want it on our bed now. 

The Little Guy inspecting my seams.

I posted my progress on the sweaters I am currently knitting yesterday, but I bought some yarn for Christmas presents. Above is the yarn to make the Little Guy his Christmas sweater. It will be an Owlet.

And I bought this collection of yarn to knit little people as gifts for most of my nieces. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...