Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

I am currently drinking a cup of tea out of the mug in the picture while writing this post. Trying to have a relaxing Sunday morning - although 3 kids can make that difficult, sometimes. Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week.

If we didn't have a ton of mugs already, I think I'd have to buy one of these.

Here is some info about Blackout Poetry you might find interesting if you liked my Wednesday post. There's even a book.

This looks really interesting. Especially the Caryatids.

One of these sampler kits might end up on my Christmas list. 

I'm on Goodreads but I think I might join this, too.


I don't know why, but I really like this quilt.

A great blog post. I have thought a lot about blogs and the future of blogging. I left on comment on the post but I can sum it up here. I blog because I want to share. Even if my only reader is my mom. Love you, mom.

Hopefully posts will be more regular this week. Tomorrow I plan to post how my September goals went and Tuesday's post will be about books I read in September. I hope to get more sleep this week which should help. After going three months without getting a new tooth, the Little Guy got 2 this past week. I think that explains the rough nights and hopefully he'll be in a better mood now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...