Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Here's a little of what I found interesting around the internet this week.

Loving this new collection by Anna at Mochimochi Land.

The title of this Playmobil figure made me laugh.

If you enjoy words and are on twitter, here are some people you might want to follow. I started to follow a few of them.

If you love the F-word as much as me you might find this article interesting.

The State of the Birds 2014 came out this week. Here is some useful information

An article about how libraries are changing. Ann Arbor Librarian, Eli Neiburger, is interviewed in the article. (As an aside, our kids went to preschool together. He's a pretty neat guy.)

I don't know exactly how I stumbled upon Elise's blog, but I really enjoy it. Especially posts like this that I can relate to.

My husband and I watched this episode of Nova on Wednesday. Very informative.

And last, but not least, a shirt I may buy myself to celebrate my birthday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...