Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Books to Read in September

I think this is the novel edition. I have a lot checked out from the library and need to do some serious reading this month as several of them can't be renewed.

I started "The Wives of Los Alamos" as it is due on Friday. I can't renew either of these so they're up first.

I've never read anything by Jonathan Tropper but after seeing the trailer for a movie based on one of his books that I want to see, I thought I should give his books a try.

These have been posted before. Still on the shelf. Still need to be read.

Not sure how I heard of these ones but they're on the shelf.

Neither of these can be renewed.

And a Jeanette Winterson that's been on the shelf too long. I love her novels. I should read it.

This is a Young Adult book but it's written as poetry and after reading "The Weight of Water" I'm willing to give this one a try.

A full bookshelf. Let's read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...