Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea


Some how this week with my husband away, my parents visiting and the U.S.Open starting I was still able to waste time on the internet. I'm impressed with myself. Here are some of the interesting things I found. This might be considered the Margaret Atwood edition. She has a new book of short stories coming out and has been doing some press for it. Enjoy.

Here is an interview with the great Margaret Atwood with some older pictures of her.

A review of the new book.

And this interesting collection of questions asked to Atwood via twitter.

You can order her new book here. I, of course, was the first to request it at my library. I look forward to its arrival.

Okay there are other things beside Margaret Atwood on the internet.

Like learning that Hello Kitty isn't a cat!

A great resource for all quilters.

Fun video of yarn being made.

Some questions for every author to ask about their characters.

And if you live in the U.S. but don't have cable, you can watch the U.S. Open online. I know I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...