Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea



Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

I really like this post by Jacquie Gering about floating blocks in quilts. I think I should give this a try.

Another fun quilting idea are these smiling hexagons by Wild Olive. It makes me very tempted to try English Paper Piecing.

And yet another quilting thing I stumbled upon this week (can you tell I want to get back into quilting) is this series by Clover & Violet. I love it so far. I should join.

This is probably the neatest knitted thing I've ever seen.

And Stacey designs some great crocheted animals. Maybe I should join her next Mystery CAL?

My mom is a little confused by Pinterest so I thought she might enjoy this Guide to Pinterest for Writers. Hope that helps.

And if this Sunday series becomes a permanent part of the blog I think it is only to legitimize my surfing the web during the week. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...