Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

More Yarned Twigs


I finished knitting this little guy a couple weeks ago and made him a place to perch.

I painted the background then sewed the branch to it. He now lives on our wall. I really like him and wanted to make a whole bunch more but forced myself to work on other projects instead. My passion for these are waning only because I feel there are so many other things I should be doing instead. I love looking up and seeing this guy though.

Sticks I've collected with the two I wrapped earlier waiting to be used.

I wrapped this branch, made some leaves and an owl for it but still need to put it all together. I painted this background as well. 
This is such a simple fun activity. I really like knitting the owls too. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...