Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Camp Loopy and SSKAL Update

I took this picture yesterday morning planning on doing a blog post but I never got around to it. My husband has been out of town since Sunday morning (gets back this Sunday) so I've been a single parent this week and some things have been set aside, such as blogging.  By Friday morning I only had a few decreases left before the neck shaping.

Oh, and the U.S. Open is occupying my computer which might also be affecting by blogging. Last night I knit on the sweater, watched tennis (Federer won). Twitter feed is on the right side, pattern is at the bottom.

Took this picture this morning. Finished the decreases and neck shaping. Now working on the collar. Have about an inch of ribbing to do then it is practically done. Have ends to sew in and underarm holes that need to be closed but that shouldn't take long. And tonight is my night to watch the Pride and Prejudice miniseries so... I think this sweater is DONE. Sorry the above picture is so blurry, I had to take the picture quickly since the baby was coming for the sweater.

Not sure if you can tell but I've done a little work on the test knit. I'm really looking forward to focusing on it once the sweater is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...