Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Camp Loopy and SSKAL Update

Making progress on my sweater which I am knitting for both my August Camp Loopy Project and the Summer Sweater KAL. Since last Friday I've finished the first sleeve and started the second. I have about 42 rows left before the second sleeve is complete. I've also knit a few more inches on the body. Probably another 3-5 rows to knit before I'm ready to attach the sleeves. That's also all the yarn I have left so I ordered two more balls - which just arrived. I probably only need one more but I didn't want to be short. I think I can get this done by the end of August. 

This has nothing to do with Camp Loopy or the Sweater KAL but yesterday one of my favourite knit designers asked for test knitters for a new pattern. I said yes and am now working on a project for her. I can't show any progress but thought I'd post this picture of the yarn. Looking forward to finishing and being able to show it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...