Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Works in Progress

I didn't mean for the blog to be silent for most of this week. I was feverish Friday night and then the toddler became feverish Monday night. His fever finally broke last night, after 15 hours of sleep, and now I can put my attention back to blogging for a few minutes. I have a few finishes to share but thought I'd used today's post to share some works in progress.

I spent lots of time at the sewing machine this weekend and finished the log cabin jelly roll quilt top. Back is pieced, too. Hope to get this basted and quilted within the next week. 

I have barely begun the Sunburst shawl as part of the KAL for Sock Yarn Shawls II. I told myself I needed to finish the socks for my mom first, which I just finished before starting this post, so guess what I'm doing after this?

And when I want some mindless knitting in the evenings, I've made some progress on the first sleeve of the Sun Rose sweater. It would be nice to have this finished while the weather is still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...