Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Knitted Socks in Progress

I bought this great book in early 2011. I loved the patterns but since I had just started knitting socks I didn't really have the skills or confidence to make any of them. Four year laters, I'm glad I kept this book because I still love all the patterns. I might even try to knit them all. I kept looking at the patterns over and over again yesterday. The socks are all amazing, I don't think there's a single one I dislike.

I cast on Wedge yesterday and was able to finish the leg and do the heel set-up. A fun knit with short rows. It's definitely funky. The yarn is as bright as it appears in the photo. This pair of socks will be my fifth pair for the year. I'll share my fourth finished pair on Thursday, for my mom's birthday. Don't worry mom, they aren't this bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...