Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

36 hours of Shawl Progress

I finished the body of the Waveland shawl Tuesday evening and started the border. The border is worked sideways which is the first time I have knit a border like this. The rows are fast but there are a lot of rows to do - over 400. 

Got a few more rows done while watching Wednesday's Canada Reads debates.

More progress Wednesday evening before supper.

A lot more progress by the time I went to bed on Wednesday.

Think I might have hit the halfway point while watching the final Canada Reads debate on Thursday. If I hadn't spent nap times writing/editing this week I think I would be done. Should be able to finish it this weekend and block it early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...