Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Here are some of the fun and interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

Ever want to run a B & B in Maine? Write an amazing essay and you could win one.

Another great person inspiring me to make more for charity.

I totally want to do this, but I don't have the space to hold all the WIP's.

The best news of the week so I'm posting two articles about it. Here's the second one. Pity it will be out just after my birthday. Perhaps someone will pre-order it for me as a gift?

I thought I'd start putting in links to some of the items I've pinned on pinterest this week.

Here are some neat pincushions.

I like the use of solids in this table runner.

Looks like a good tutorial on how to put fabric lining in your knits.

A great block to use up scraps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...