Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More Finished Project Bags

Last week I finished up even more project bags using this great tutorial. You can see the other bags I made, here and here.

I think I'm going to keep the one on the left and the one on the right will be used to gift a present in a couple months.

I found a child's skirt from the Liberty of London clothing line that Target had a couple years ago at a thrift shop. Yeah, I was thrilled to get the skirt for about $1. I was able to turn it into 2 bags which I'm going to keep for now. I already have a project in the bigger one. You can see knitting needles sticking out the top.

And here is my attempt at using a pillow case for a project bag. The size is nice but the handles are really long.

It will be great to hold a bigger project, such as a sweater or the beginnings of an afghan. I hope to start a sweater before the end of March and this bag will get used then.

Floyd liked running around with what was left of the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...