Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

I don't know how it's been a whole month since I've written an Around the Web post. I blame life getting in the way, but it's supposed to. Enjoy some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week.

Has everyone else been enjoying all the lovely quilt pictures from QuiltCon? There have been some quilts that are very inspiring. Sew, Mama, Sew has lots of pictures. Rebekah's blog has some great pictures, too.

Who wouldn't want to make or have a giant gnome? Or perhaps you'd like to make a whole bunch of little gnomes to go to South Korea?

This wonderful story reminded me that I need to make some more hats for charity.

I've read a couple of Rachael Herron's books and really enjoy her blog. Here is an interesting interview with her about her new book.

This article about how to raise nice kids is a good read. I like that they list the Why? How? and Try this for each idea.

And in celebration of International Women's Day, here is a list of some amazing female authors. Of course, Margaret Atwood and Jeanette Winterson are on it.
And I love how awesome female athletes have been for Canada. This article highlights how they brought home most of the medals at the last three Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...