Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

A Knit in Progress - Zuzu shawl

I have four finishes to share this week, but thought I'd post 1 of 4 knits in progress (that somehow are all for me) first.

I was delighted to receive my copy of Jen Lucas's second book "Sock-Yarn Shawls II" last week. I've made several from her first book. Herbstwald here, Wedgewood here, Labyrinth here.

I was even lucky enough to have Jen sign it.

I cast on Zuzu the day I received the book and used some of the yarn I bought for myself during the holidays.

I took this picture this weekend. I've finished the lace part and am onto the garter stitch section. Looking forward to finishing it this week and using my new blocking wires to make this shawl shine. Then I'll have to cast on another shawl from the book as there's a KAL going on in the Knitting Like Crazy ravelry group right now. Some people are already on their 3rd! I hope to get Zuzu and 2 more done before the KAL ends on April 3rd. And knit all of them using yarn from my stash. You can read more information about the KAL on Jen's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...