Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Finished Quilt


Here is one of the finishes I have to share this week. The pattern is Rebel Flock. The blue and yellow were cut for a different quilt but I ended up not using them. I had to take them apart from how I had sewn them and then pieced the hst squares together for this quilt. This pattern has been on my to-make list for a while and I'm so happy to have it finished and hanging in our bedroom. 

You can see the quilting on the green triangles in this picture. I quilted everything except the purple fabrics, which helps them pop. My husband commented that the blue and yellow is close to the University of Michigan colours but I didn't mean to make a U of M quilt (he currently works there).

Quilting is easier to see on the back. This is the quilting in the yellow and blue triangles. All free-motioned.

Had to make the bed for this picture (you can read more about the quilt on the bed, here). Very happy to wake up to this quilt on the wall every morning.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your finish. It looks great. Love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...