Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Little Poem Project - January 31-February 6

For me, February is the most difficult month. Especially when I have a little one that keeps me inside. I think the little poems are starting to show how hard it is to stay positive through all these cold days trapped inside. I love snow and winter but I am looking forward to Spring and spending hours outside.

Saturday, January 31st.

Sunday, February 1st.

Monday, February 2nd.

Tuesday, February 3rd.

Wednesday, February 4th.

Thursday, February 5th.

Friday, February 6th.

1 comment:

  1. february is hard month for me too. so tired of winter! and snow suits. and mitts and hats and all the mess that goes along with that. i'm so thankful that i don't have toddlers this february.. my own monkeys are enough to handle when cooped up for too long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...