Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Finished pair of Socks #1

On Saturday, I finished knitting the first pair of socks for 2015. 11 more pairs to go. Yarn is Knit Picks Felici yarn and knit as plain toe-up socks. These are a gift and will be heading north soon. And since it's been a while since I finished a pair, I took a few photos.

I thought about trying to match up the stripes but decided against it. On the second sock (which is the left one in this picture), I forgot how I had cast-off the first one. It was a little tight but I couldn't remember what I did wrong. About an hour later it came to me and I undid the cast off and redid it. Much better.

Slightly too big for me.

I put them in the washer and dryer earlier this week. They were really stretched coming out of the washer but went back to the right size after drying. Whew! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...