Friday, February 20, 2015

Monday's Work in Progress...

... is Friday's finish. I finished the Zuzu shawl on Tuesday. Love how the short rows at the top made some interesting stripes.

I blocked it on Wednesday and used my new blocking wires for the first time. A lot easier than using a bunch of pins.

Since my kids are home this week, I had my daughter take some pictures yesterday. It was cold so we took them quickly.

Best picture we got of it stretched out before we got too cold and went back inside to warm up.

I reblocked the Hurricane cowl that I made last month on Wednesday as well, and really stretched it. Now it can wrap around my neck twice. Very warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...