Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Finished Camp Loopy project

Finally got outside today to take photos of my finished Camp Loopy project. I knit the Wedgewood shawl by Jen of Knitting Like Crazy. This is the third shawl I've knit from her book Sock-Yarn Shawls (but I think this makes 6 of her shawl patterns in total and her faux cable sock pattern twice). I already have the yarn to make a fourth. This was my first time knitting with Lorna's Laces yarn and it was pretty enjoyable. 

Close-up. I love these colours, however I wish there had been more green in the yarn. I picked the yarn to match my winter coat.

The shawl turned out long (as it's supposed to) and I will probably wear it more as a scarf than a shawl.

All wrapped around.

Wrapped around only once. This is probably how I'll wear it with a coat. 

My photographer became my model. I think it looks better on her but it's mine, all mine.

Looks great spread out on her back. 

Still need to wind my yarn for the July project. Being way more ambitious and planning on knitting a short sleeve top. I might be crazy but it's knit from the top down and in the round so I think I can finish it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...