Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

House Construction complete and some other stuff

Well, March is over but my March UFO isn't completely finished yet. You can check out how everyone else did last month, here.

My houses are all built and have been sewn together. Border fabric has been picked and cut, and pieces for the back have been selected. Now I just need to finish it.

House #9. I really like this one.

House #4. I really like this one too.

Judy picked UFO #4 for April and for me that is the "Lantern Bloom" quilt above. I will get to it this month but what I really wanted to work on was...

...UFO #3 -"Glow Happy". I had bought the kit on Cyber Monday and have been wanting to make it ever since. 

Aren't the fabrics beautiful? These have all been ironed and cut and I am now ready to piece it. 

Want some of your own Holiday Happy fabric? The Stockroom is having a clearout of Holiday Happy fabric-$5 a yard or 6 yards for $25. Still debating whether I need to add to the yardage I already have (the 4 yards pictured above -also bought on cyber Monday).

I did have one finish lately. I saw the tutorial for this on One Pretty Thing last week and couldn't stop thinking about it. At Michaels this weekend that had some nice worsted weight yarn on sale, so I picked out 4 colours and made this pillow yesterday.  This is one side.

Here's the other side. You can find the tutorial for it here. I might have to make some more since it was so much fun to make. Anyone in my family want one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...