Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting ready for Friday

 Finally quilted this baby quilt I made in March. Stitch-in-the-ditch around the blocks and then free-motion stippling.

 Green fabric for the border and the back. This picture was taken before it got washed (which happened yesterday). Now I am just waiting for some nice weather to take its picture and then it will be in the etsy shop.

Final fabric selection for my April UFO - Lantern Bloom. Backing for the houses quilt and the Glow Happy quilt are also ready. Need to quilt the houses quilt first and then I can get started on Lantern Bloom and quilting Glow Happy. Either way, I think I have enough to keep my busy for Friday Night Sew-In. Have you signed up yet? There's already over 120 signed up already!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...