Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In Results

 Last night was another Friday Night Sew-In.  I got a little bit done on a few projects. During the day I pin basted the Glow Happy and Houses Quilts, hoping I'd be able to get to one of them.

I started quilting the Houses Quilt after the kids went to bed. I sewed along the rows to outline each block and stippled the sky. I have selected about 5 different coloured threads to do the rest of the quilting, which I hope to finish this weekend.

Picture of the whole quilt. 

I also started a secret project last night. Ironed the above fabrics and made 120 hst's. Also cut some 2 1/2 inch strips from the yellow. Need to go buy some white today to finish the blocks. Hope to reveal this quilt by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. I love the house quilt, lovely soft muted colours.
    Wow that's quite a few HST's in that pile. Looks like you had a very productive evening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...