Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIP Wednesday

    With my Thermal Tunic complete, I am able to focus on two other projects that are almost done. Maybe they'll even be done in time to share for a Friday finish.

    First, is the Potter's shawl. I mentioned on Monday that I was unsure about the orange yarn for the sideways border. After doing two more repeats, I decided I did like it and kept going. The pattern is easy to memorize and works up quickly. I'm almost halfway done the border.

    A close-up of the border. The two yarns look good together, don't they?

     And I finally got back to quilting this surprise quilt. I can only show the white background fabric as the rest would give it away. I spent a couple hours quilting yesterday and think another hour or so of quilting and it will be ready for binding. 

     Here is a picture of the back. There have been times that I have regretted doing so much quilting on this quilt but now that it is almost finished I'm glad I did. It looks great. Hope to share the finished quilt (front and back) soon.

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...