Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Little Poem Project - January 3-9

Here are my little poems for the past week. I wrote one everyday but am only sharing 6 here. Yesterday's poem is for my eyes only for now. So far, I am really enjoying this project. You can read more about it here.

One thing I noticed is that the time of day I write really alters the mood of the poem. Most have been written at the end of the day. At least one was written in the morning and one in the afternoon and those ones seem more hopeful/ happy. To me, anyway. By the end of the day, I usually feel pretty defeated and tired and I think that shows in the poems. I'll have to try and continue to write them at different times of the day. Last night I was thinking a neat 24 hour project would be to write one poem every hour to see how my day is reflected in what I write. Maybe I'll try that one of these days. 

Enjoy this weeks poems.

Saturday, January 3rd.

Sunday, January 4th.

Monday, January 5th.

Tuesday, January 6th.

Wednesday, January 7th. I really wanted to use the frog paper and it inspired the poem.

Thursday, January 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...