Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Crafting with my daughter

I think everyone knows my love of our local library. In December, they offered a lot of different workshops for hand-made gifts. My daughter and I went to one where we learned how to make a pair of snowman earrings and necklace.

I snuck this photo of my daughter crafting. 

I made this set for my mom. I think she liked the box I decorated more than the earrings.

Close-up of the earrings. They even have green scarves.

Since I don't have pierced ears, I put all three of my snowman on the necklace. I placed beads between them once I got home. 

I haven't been able to wear it much as Floyd likes to tug on it.

My daughter made a set for her friend and one for herself. 

I'm looking forward to going to more workshops at the library this year. It's a great way to try something new and they're free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...