Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Knitting Along

I've been a little distracted by Wimbledon lately. Excited to watch fellow Canadian, Eugenie Bouchard, in the Women's final later this morning. All this tennis watching is good for the knitting but no so much for blog posting. Above is the Reading shawl I started as a gift. I was doing another shawl with the yarn but frogged it and started this one instead. Easy pattern to memorize and it will have a lace border at the end.

I have been making good progress on my Camp Loopy project for July. I'm very happy with how quickly this seems to be knitting up. I know things will slow down once I get to the sleeves but I'm hoping since I am knitting the smallest size they will work up quickly too.

I should be a better blogger once Monday gets here and Wimbledon is over. However, we'll have company so... maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...