Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Progress

 Quilt top is basted, waiting to be quilted.

Cast on a second sock. I finished the first sock about a month ago, then made the pair of socks for my sister. Now I can finish this pair for myself.

Scarf for a niece. Not sure yet if it will be a birthday or Christmas present.

Made the arm decreases on the cardigan for my husband. About 8 inches left before I cast off the back.

I already have several yarn projects waiting for me to complete these ones. I try to have only 3 yarn projects on the go at one time - a pair of socks, a big knitted item (like the cardigan) and a crochet project - and at least one of them has to be a mindless project that I can work on during the day when the kids are awake and very distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...