Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Finishes

 I haven't been doing much sewing this week. I'm afraid that I won't make my one thing one week challenge for tomorrow. Oh well. My niece turned 10 this past Wednesday and I have been working on finishing up her birthday present - Barbie clothes. The dress above is made out of baby yarn and is super soft.

 This dress is a little stiff. I think I am going to wash it to soften the yarn up before I mail it to her.

 Skirt made out of sock yarn and a little beaded hat. I have a few other pieces I've been working on. Hope to get them all finished and in the mail by the end of this week.

 Finished the back of my husband's cardigan. Currently being blocked.

I also finished this scarf. A Christmas present for a niece. Maybe today I'll actually sit down at the sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! They look like a ton of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...