Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's #10 for February!

Judy has picked the next number for the UFO Challenge and for February it is #10.

 #10 for me is this bow-tie flower garden that I designed. All it needs are the leaves, stems and borders and then it will be ready to be quilted.

 Went through the stash today and picked the fabrics for the stems and leaves, backing fabric is in the middles and border fabric is on the right. I think the top and fabrics will need a good ironing first.

 In my search this afternoon, I also came across this top made of some vintage fabrics. Of course it needs a good ironing too.

 Love the vintage cheater fabric.

 Found more vintage fabric in the stash. Dark brown for a final border. White fabric will be the back and binding.

 My daughter got her quilt top together this evening. I thought it was going to be a doll quilt for her, but she informed me that she is going to give it to one of her cousins. How sweet. I need to quilt it and then she is taking it to school on Friday for show and tell.



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful your daughter is learning to sew and quilt... and how generous and kind of her to give her first quilt to her cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...