My husband was able to go out again last night with work friends, and after I finally got my son to stay in his bed and not the couch, I got a little bit of quilting done.
I finished quilting this wallhanging, all vintage fabric. Hope to do the binding and hanging sleeve this weekend.
I wasn't sure what to do in the middle. I ended up free-motioning some flowers.
I did free-motion stippling in the white borders and followed the lines of the cheater fabric.
I also finished the pebbles (or dinosaur eggs as my husband calls them) in the blue blocks on the boy quilt. I started the stippling in the borders until all my bobbins were empty. By then it was 12:30 and time for bed.
Fabric Diet is over and I survived! I didn't buy any fabric for 8 weeks and I have decided to extend the challenge until Mother's Day. I have so many projects to finish up and a big enough stash to complete them that I am going to try really, really hard not to buy anything until May. Thanks to Angela for hosting the fabric diet challenge. Go here, to see how everyone else did the past 8 weeks.