After casting on this sock pattern 5 or 6 times, I have finally finished it. I tried at least 3 times with yarn from my sister before I switched to this yarn. I had to start from the beginning on this sock after making a mistake Saturday. I don't have much experience (yet) in fixing mistakes in knitting and I ended up having to restart on Sunday evening. But today, I conquered the sock demons that have been bothering me and completed this sock.
I'm so in love with it, I want to knit its partner right now. Unfortunately I need to finish my UFO for February first.
This is all I have done since my last update. Got these leaves cut out last night. I am not allowing myself to cast on the next sock until I finish my February UFO.
here. The blue containers on the top shelf are also new. One holds all the little knitting accessories like cable needle, measuring tape and row counter. The other one holds my ipod and it's power cord. All that stuff use to be in one big basket and it drove me and my husband crazy. It's nice to have it all organized, finally.