Baby boy blanket #2, also bound and pictured. This one will end up in the etsy shop by this weekend. The first one... probably won't. I messed up on the back. I didn't think the backing fabric was directional but it is. Deciding whether it is worth fixing, or if I should just save it for the next giveaway. It's not a big deal, a baby isn't going to care which way the trucks go, but I do. Oh well. Guess I need to triple check next time.
Last night was a busy night. My husband was out hanging with work friends so I spent over 3 hours at my sewing machine. It was nice. Finished my daughter's doll quilt. Just did stitch-in-the-ditch around the blocks.
She picked this flannel for the back from my stash.
Off to school this morning to show it off. Had to use flash for these pictures as there wasn't enough daylight here that early. She seems very happy with it, although she thought it was going to be bigger.
Also finished this Laundry Day quilt last night. It will also get posted in the shop this weekend. I have the fabrics ready to make some more of these, just need to finish some other projects first.
Borders ironed, cut and sewn on last night. Now it is ready to be quilted.
Also got the borders on my February UFO. Terrible light this morning. It looks great in person. Maybe I'll have to hang it on the line outside for a better picture. I think what stopped me from finishing this quilt before was that I wasn't sure how I wanted to attach the leaves and stems. Thought about it last night as I was sewing and think I have decided so I am looking forward to adding them very soon.
I also got 2 quilts basted and the backs for 2 other quilts completed last night. Looks like I have a busy weekend ahead of me.