Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where did the week go?

I lost this weekend. Friday evening I came down with a sinus cold and I spent most of the weekend reading (read about 300 pages of 3 different novels - finished one of them). Didn't touch the sewing machine or any knitting. Did a little crocheting on Sunday. The cold is pretty much gone, but now I have a sore throat and almost no voice.

Monday, my son and I made these yummy cookies for Valentine's day. They have peanut butter in them and are delicious. I made these at Christmas with chocolate kisses on top. Thanks to my parents for sending the chocolate hearts. Wish I could share these with you:)

I did get back to quilting yesterday (partly because we had no internet) and even finished one wallhanging but I didn't get any pictures taken. Today was full, with dentist appointments for the kids and errands (ran out of yarn for the crocheted baby blanket). Home for an hour before I head out to get my daughter from school.  At least I found out this morning that I won a giveaway over at Sew Take A Hike. Thanks Penny. Can hardly wait to receive the fabric in the mail!

Now, it's time to grab 2 cookies (without my son seeing?) and get ready to go. Maybe I'll take some pictures later this afternoon, or maybe not til tomorrow.  I am almost finished a couple other things so hopefully tomorrows post will have 3 finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...