Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FNSI - a few starts


 Stitch-in-the-ditch quilting completed on this wallhanging. I started adding some free motion but I don't like it, so I will be ripping it out this weekend.

 Stitch-in-the-ditch quilting completed on this quilt, as well.

 Started doing some free-motion pebbles in the blue squares. I did 10 of the 17 blue blocks before my hands needed to take a break. I would really like to complete this quilt this weekend.

Started another pair of socks. I had been working on a pair for my sister (see picture below) but I'm not sure if I am going to finish them (the yarn has been causing me a little trouble). This pair will either be for her to replace the ones I am not going to finish, or I will keep them and make her another pair.

Edit: This is the yarn I was using for my sister's socks that have been causing me all the problems. The socks I started last night are made from a different yarn that I am loving.

Go here to see what everyone else did last night. Thanks to Bobbi and Heidi for hosting.

6 comments:

  1. You got a lot accomplished last night... love the socks but sorry to hear the yarn is giving you fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great FNSI! Isn't it fun to start new projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice socks! The yarn might be giving you trouble, but it sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the quilts. It was a great FNSI for you :)

    Too bad about the yarn being a problem. It really is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well and got a lot done. Sorry to hear about the problem with the yarn. The new socks are looking gorgeous, i love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...