Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I get around!

Enjoy my blog? Now you can find me other places too.
I have finally updated my ravelry page to include the projects I have completed and what I am working on at the moment. Since it's for knitting and crocheting, I am not known as Rachel's Quilts, but as Calliopesmom, as she is the reason I really got back into knitting (first used ravelry to find a leg warmer pattern to make for her). I have literally spent hours looking at all the beautiful patterns. 

You can also find me on flicker as Rachel's Quilts. Content is basically the same as the blog but projects are organized so you can see all the pictures of a quilt from beginning to end or look at all the finishes for this year.

Links to both have also been included on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...