Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Update

 My UFO Challenge quilt is under the needle. About half is quilted. Hope to find some time this weekend to finish it.

Second week of the Fabric Diet Challenge is over and I STILL haven't bought any fabric! My husband is so proud.

Next week should hopefully see some finishes because Amy is planning another One thing, One Week challenge and next Friday is another Friday Night Sew-In. I should be able to finish something, right?

Oh, and I finished knitting my niece's jumper last night. Just need to do the crochet edging and it will be ready to go. Good thing since her birthday is today, but they are out of town, so I knew I had a couple extra days to finish it. Hope to take pictures and mail it out tomorrow as they get home next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...