Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Knitting into the New Year

Happy 2011!
I spent a lot of time this weekend knitting.

Made a lot of progress on the scarf. About halfway done. I need to finish it as I need the needles to knit a gift for my niece. Trying to decide if I should just go buy myself a second set of needles or just hurry up and finish the scarf. Right now, I'm trying to finish the scarf... but we'll see what I think at the end of the week. This was going to be for me but now I think it is going to be a gift. This year I am trying to make all the Christmas presents (starting early, really early, for a change).

Started another pair of socks for myself. Nice and colourful.

Yarn for my niece, waiting for the knitting needles.

I do still quilt. The tree quilt is still waiting for its buttons to be put on. My UFO challenge quilt is waiting to be ironed.

Some mug rugs waiting to be quilted and some other little projects that need to be finished, including a Christmas table runner. 

I guess I should stop reading blogs and get to all my waiting projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...