Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Posting a little late this week as I choose a desperately needed nap over blogging. Here are a few interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

New to Ravelry? Or want to know more about participating in threads? Shannon had a great post this week that could help.

How to make your own bias tape for sewing.

Our family had a rare vacation 4 years ago to Cannon Beach, so I had to buy this pattern.

Learn to knit faster? Yes, please. I've been thinking about learning how to knit continental but I might give flicking a try. Here are some videos to explain what I'm talking about. Or help you become a faster knitter.

My daughter becomes a teenager in just over a week. She has requested cupcakes but I haven't shown her this cake yet.

I've been turning the tv off more in the afternoon and listening to more podcasts. Elise's episode about Fear was one I liked this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...