Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea


Happy Mother's Day! 

Here's some of the interesting things I found on the internet the past couple weeks. Enjoy.

This made my week. Or maybe even year.

There's a few KALs that will be starting soon. Very Shannon's annual Tops, Tanks and Tees Knit Along (TTTKAL) starts on the 13th. I think I'm finally going to make a Low Tide cardigan. I've been wanting one for a couple years. Bought yarn for it but never started. 
And The Loopy Ewe's Camp Loopy starts June 1st but you should order your yarn now to get a discount and for it to arrive in time. I ordered some bamboo yarn to make this tank. 

I found this quilter/blog during Sew, Mama, Sew's Giveaway Day last week. She's having a Mystery Quila Along starting in June.

Want to support an independent yarn dyer? I haven't decided which level I'm going to do yet.

An adorable free pattern released in celebration of the birth of Princess Charlotte.

Or perhaps you'd like to knit something a little bigger?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...