This has been a week of making progress on several projects but not many finishes. I'll have to do a post next week of what I've been working on but here are two little projects I finished this week.
When I was reorganizing last week I noticed I had too much cotton yarn set aside for washcloths. I had made several with my mom a couple years ago while we were waiting for Floyd to arrive. As much as I like using them, I found they tend to stink. Or at least some of them do. It seemed each colour of yarn was different. We still have and use some of the cloths but some would smell as soon as they got wet and I threw them out. I decided not to make anymore so I needed to either donate the yarn or find something else to make with them. On one of the yarn bands was a pattern for a market bag and since I felt like crocheting something I made it. It took about 3 days but now I have a very bright market bag. I think it would also make a very good beach bag. I have enough yarn to make some more, maybe as gifts, or perhaps I'll donate it.
And I finished another hat for Halos of Hope.
Once it's washed, it will be added to the box of finished hats. Not sure if I'll be able to fill the box, but I'm going to try.