Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The week so far

Bought this last weekend on clearance at Michael's. I hope this will be something neat to do with the kids. Debating whether I should go back and try to get another. It seems like a fun introduction to dying.

On Monday, a birthday present arrived from my sister (only a day late). This was made from the challenge fabric she had bought us. Visit her blog to see the 2 projects together. I think she picked bow-ties because of the love I have for the quilt made by our great-grandma that I posted about here.

The back with some leftover bow-ties. Thanks Sarah! I love it.

I had started this cardigan at the end of July on our train trip. I hadn't touched it for awhile and got it back out to work on this week. I had started this to have for the fall soccer season... which starts tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it finished before the season ends at the end of October when it's a little chillier. I got several inches knitted this week and my goal is to have the body complete by the end of this weekend.

I have now completed 5 dishcloths. Weaved in all the loose ends today. 2 on the left are for me. The other 3 will be gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...