Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Couple Finishes for Wednesday

Today I really started attacking my WIP pile. The holidays are coming up way too fast and since all gifts have to be mailed to Canada, I aim to get most gifts completed by the first week of December. I want to finish a lot of my WIP's (so I don't have to move them around while making gifts) and start finishing up the gift list. Some things appear on both lists and luckily I was able to complete some projects and leave them in Canada this summer. However, the gift list is still long.  Got these 2 table runners, basted, quilted and bound today. The top one is a gift (something to cross off both lists!) and the bottom one is for me.

Did X's with black thread. Made with an Origins charm pack. This will be going on my dresser.

Used white thread for the gift table runner and a Hemming House charm pack. I used the tutorial from Cluck.Cluck.Sew.

Backs. Gift table runner is blue vintage fabric and mine is probably vintage fabric from my aunt.

After I was done these runners, I also quilted my September UFO. All I need to do is sew down the hanging sleeve. I'll post it on Saturday after Judy picks the UFO# for October. I also basted another quilt, and ironed some fabrics. A very productive day... and I still have the evening left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...