Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Still August, right?

August UFO is done! It is the Avalon pattern from "Material Obsession". I had picked different fabrics but switched to Christmas fabrics when I was trying to decide what I was going to do with the quilt. This will be a gift - and I'm going to mail it early so they can enjoy the quilt before Christmas.

Free-motioned holly in the sashing/border.

Wherever 4 blocks met, I free-motioned a snowman.

Corners also got some holly.

A lot of the blocks were stippled or similar free-motion filler. 

And my September UFO - finally pieced together, waiting to be quilted. These blocks are from a swap 2 years ago. I couldn't decide whether to add sashing or borders and finally decided it didn't need either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...