Here's a little of what I have been doing the past few days. I completed 3 more squares for charity.
I quilted the pillow for my nephew and stuffed it. It will be mailed off tomorrow.
Knitted up 2 washcloths as I noticed one of mine was falling apart.
My father informed me today that a family friend and member of his church has been diagnosed with cancer. I tried to think of something I could make for her and got out this layer cake and decided on a layout. It should be an easy, quick finish that will hopefully provide some warmth and comfort over the difficult months ahead.
This fabric may be used as either a border or part of the backing. This fabric came from my aunt who sent along a bag of fabric when my parents came to visit in June. I realized I haven't shared any of it here... until now.
There are a few yards of this fabric. Definitely doesn't feel like 100% cotton so not sure yet what I am going to use it for.
I thought this was nice fish fabric until I unfolded it and...
... discovered there were 4 different patterns on one yard. Pretty cool.
I'm not sure what I should think of this fabric. At least it isn't scary clowns (found some of that in my moms stash).
Last but certainly not least, tonight is Friday Night Sew-In. I have so many projects on the go right now I'm not sure what I will get completed. Fingers crossed I get something done.