Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

It's here! I finally wrote up a tutorial for this quilt. Click here or scroll down to the post after this one. Please use the tutorial for personal use only.  Enjoy. There is also a button on my sidebar that will take you to it.

Last night, I pieced this table runner. I had pieced and trimmed the blocks earlier in the week. Last night I ironed and pieced them together. I used a tutorial from Cluck.Cluck.Sew., which you can find here. This will be a Christmas present.

I pieced together this quilt top. This will be a lap quilt for a family friend who was diagnosed with cancer this week. I hope to get it quilted and mailed out by next weekend. I'm just glad I had this layer cake lying around so I could make this quilt really fast.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a productive FNSI! I will check out the tutorial, thanks for putting it together. All three projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...