Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm doing something, just not what I should be doing

I made a list the other day of all the projects I am working on - quilting, knitting, crocheting. The list was way too long. I have almost 20 WIP's! How did that happen? It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have them covering my quilt table, ironing board, floor and every space I can shove a project in the living room. Time to complete some things. Unfortunately, with a bug of some kid working its way through our house, I haven't used my sewing machine much. I have made some progress on my knitting WIP's.

Last night I finished the body of the cardigan I was working on. Just needs sleeves. Not sure what length I am going to make them yet.

Turned the heel and started the foot of this sock. Would like to have it and its mate finished by this time next week. My plan was to make 3-4 pairs of socks for myself during October so I would be set for the winter. We'll see.

And since I didn't finish any WIP's, I guess I can add another. The first block was posted today, you can find it here. Instructions on the quilt along can be found here.

Hopefully by Friday, I will have a couple finishes.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, do we really have to count knitting and crocheting projects in our UFO's!!! I have so many things on the go, I don't think I will ever get caught up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...